Friday, September 9, 2011

Makeup Geek Contest Entry: Princess Jasmine

Hi ladies,
I entered the contest for Makeup Geek. It's cartoon inspired so I chose the beautiful Princess Jasmine from Aladdin.

Here are my pictures






The picture quality isn't the best because it was taken with my phone.

So items used on my eyes:

MAC paint pot Painterly
MAC eyeshadow (all over lid)
MAC eyeshade Carbon (outer V)
MAC fluidline eyeliner in Blacktrack (top lashline and waterline)
NYX eyeshadow in Yellow (along lower lashline)
Urban Decay liquid eyeliner 24/7 in ElDorado (on top of yellow)
Any Mascara
NYX Brow Cake powder in Taupe to fill in my brows.

On my face I tried a new foundation and I hated it, its the Loreal Bare Naturale. I did not like it at all.

Thanks for looking and please subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment