Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Almay Smart Shade Smart Balanced Pressed Powder

My personal picture
I just bought the new Almay pressed powder. I'm not crazy about it but I don't hate it so much that I need to return it. I will try to post a picture of me with it on but my camera is acting up and my phone is running out memory. Let me know if any of you have tried it and what you think of it. i need a tri-pod so I can start doing some videos.

 My first impression was it looked good on my skin, but then the color didn't really match, then I got closer to the mirror and looked at my face good and it caked up all over. I'm super oily and I bought this hoping it would mattify my face for touch ups but it just caked up everywhere. Going to try it one last time tomorrow. Thanks for reading.  Here are some more pictures of the actual product.



 This is my own personal opinion and I bought this product with my own money.


 Embrace the world with your own genuine style!

No comments:

Post a Comment