Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My IMATS experience!

Hey everyone. So I finally got to go to IMATS this year and I was so over whelmed by all the people and the lines. Hopefully by the next one I can attend the PRO event. Here are just a few photos of the awesome people I met and the stuff I got.


Ok first off this is my makeup for IMATS. I did a true smokey eye with brown colors.

Eye Kandy Cosmetics. I follow these awesome ladies on Instagram and wanted to meet them and decided to purchase some glitter. Missy and Victoria were so helpful!

Of course went to Sugarpill Cosmetics

Cool FX looking MUA

The oh so AMAZING Petrilude!! Love the makeup.

I was super excited to meet Eve Pearl. 

FX creature

Amy from Sugarpill Cosmetics
Last but not least I met the so sweet Talia Joy. She is so sweet and always has a smile on her face. She is such an inspiration.

MY HAUL!!!!!!
BH Cosmetics 10 Blush Palette
Ben Nye Luxury Powder in Buff
MAC Face and body foundation in C2, e/s in Ricepaper and Lashes
Cinema Secrets Concealer and Foundation Palette #4


Crown Brushes, BH Cosmetics brushes and one Sigma brush
Red Cherry lashes and miscellaneous lashes
Eve Pearl clear cosmetic bags
Z-Palette (rice paper is inside)

New Sugarpill palette
OCC Lip tar in Hush and Anime
Lime Crime Lipstick
Eye Kandy Cosmetics Kandy Bag

Thats it! Thanks for stopping by and I'm so sorry for the picture heavy post. I will try to post more if you guys are interested.


"Embrace the world with your own genuine style" - Niki


No comments:

Post a Comment